Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Goodbye Lexington!



Some very loving friends gathered with us last Saturday at b.d.'s Mongolian Grill here in Lexington. My parents even came from Evansville to say their final goodbyes, even though we just saw them last weekend:) My aunts Deb and Angie and my cousin Tamara also made a trip down from Cincinnati! If you have never been to b.d.'s, it's pretty fun! You can choose from a wide selection of meats (including seafood), vegetables, spices and sauces to create your own personalized stir fry. I'm a big fan of mixing their kung pao sauce with the b.d.'s terryaki. It's sooo good! Ricky and I were even privileged to receive handmade longhorn hats to celebrate our moving to Texas! A big thank you goes to Emily and Nathan for getting an EXCELLENT cake from Kroger that everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Needless to say, we will miss all of our fabulous Lexington friends and hope they will all visit us in San Antonio. We love you guys!

Miles and Nicole--we loved you before you brought us the fabulous Jersey!

We'll definitely miss you, John and Abby!
See you soon Williams Family!
I don't know where Rick was but we hope Nicole and Jonah will find him and come visit!
My Mom stole Miles and Nicole's beautiful baby, Jersey.
Group shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment